Hot dip galvanizing Upper Pyshma
Optimization of production involves increasing the performance of structures and their service life. It is important for an industry with large volumes of steel parts to protect structures from corrosion and mechanical stress. The easiest and most cost effective method, has been known for several hundred years – treatment with hot zinc.
Hot-dip galvanizing Upper Pyshma takes place in several stages:
- preparatory stage. Before you start to withstand the metal structure in the bath with the mixture should be cleaned part. Multi-stage sterilization system allows you to remove oil, technical contamination, rust residues. Cleaning is carried out with the help of acid solutions, which allows to get rid of scale. During the cleaning process the product is washed several times with herbs and flushout. Fluxing is the dissolution of oxides formed during washing. But this is not the only advantage of the procedure. Fluxing allows to obtain a special film, preparing the surface to applying the anticorrosive composition. The film is a base on which better fits the hot solution. Passaged layer prevents oxidation.
- immersion in a chemical solution. The melted zinc is heated to 45 degrees and poured into the bath. The steel structure is placed inside the rotating drum. With the help of the drum it is much more convenient to immerse the metal structure in the protective mixture so that it is evenly distributed. Hold the drum should be lowered 3 to 10 minutes. This time is enough to get the composition into the pores of the metal, firmly entangled with the surface of the steel element. The regularity is revealed - at low speed of lifting of a drum the layer turns out much more thinly.
- removal of excess zinc. If you do not spin the drum during the rise of the bath, the zinc will not lie flat. Be sure to perform the removal of excess zinc and drying of the product.
The method of applying the protective layer is quite simple, although it requires careful preparation. It should be remembered about the features of this procedure:
- the chemical composition is characteristic already in operation to penetrate deeper into the structure of the steel alloy. The speed is about 2 mm. per year.
- after processing, the product may slightly change color or shine;
- close attention should be paid to the parts of the part with bolts or thread. They are more prone to corrosion.
For decades, hot-dip galvanizing in Upper Pyshma remains the most popular way to protect the metal structure from harmful mechanical effects, while maintaining high performance and performance.