Hot-dip galvanizing Ufa
The first method of dipping metal into molten zinc was used in the 18th century in France. Almost a hundred years later – patented. After obtaining a patent, the method became known throughout Europe, gradually reaching Russia. Now there are many alternatives to hot-dip galvanizing in Ufa, but the technology remains the most popular due to the numerous advantages:
- the process of applying zinc mixture is simple and budget in comparison with similar procedures;
- production of reinforced steel parts is fully automated and safe for humans;
- after processing the part with a chemical mixture, the structure retains high thermal conductivity and energy conductivity;
- only zinc solution can cover both the outer part of the metal product and the inner part;
- the service life is increased by 30 years.
The galvanizing procedure has its own characteristics, which also need to be remembered before you start:
- the size of the workpiece depends on the size of the ceramic bath. The product of a large size does not fit in the bath, is not allowed to cover the composition. Thin and small details there is no sense to process zinc;
- when applying the mixture is allowed a large consumption of zinc;
- the composition eventually penetrates deeper into the metal structure (2 mm. per year);
- after coating the product may slightly change color or shine;
- particular attention should be paid to the parts with thread or bolts, more prone to corrosion.
Process technology hot-dip galvanizing Ufa offers to perform in several stages, according to GOST. The first stage is called preparatory. The surface is completely cleaned. Oils and synthetic compounds are removed. In this step, acid and alkali at a concentration of 120-210 g/l are usually used.
After degreasing, etching is carried out – hydrochloric acid dissolves rust, scale. Hydrochloric acid can corrode metal. To prevent damage to the part must be thoroughly washed, removing the residues of reagents.
Fluxing - applying a solution of flux. The solution is necessary for additional sterilization. In addition, the flux creates a protective film on the surface, thanks to which zinc and the surface better grasp.
The final stage of preparation is drying after washing. In the presence of moisture on the surface of the metal zinc falls unevenly.
Immerse the item in zinc is 3-10 minutes, using a rotating drum. After galvanizing the product is dried again.
Only qualitatively executed procedure of galvanizing guarantees reliability and durability of a steel product. Technologically correct processing is always confirmed by certificates of compliance with state standards.