Hot-dip galvanizing Tyumen
The most popular way to protect the metal from corrosion, mechanical damage is to immerse the part in a zinc solution. The technology is applicable in construction, industry:
- urban construction definitely handles: metal with zinc – bearing bridges, stair handrail, pipe;
- it is permissible to strengthen household utensils-dishes, basins, tanks;
- in industrial construction, all structures are coated with zinc in order to protect against water;
- protections, support of power lines, radio masts cover with the chemical structure significantly extending service life.
Zinc mixture on the surface of the part extends the life of metal elements up to 50 years. The composition also has many other advantages:
- after treatment remain high levels of heat, energoproject;
- the procedure does not require large financial investments;
- zinc penetrates deep into the metal at a rate of 2 mm. per year. Upon receipt of minor mechanical damage, the steel can self-repair;
- the process of applying zinc is fully automated, the risk of error, poor quality result is minimal;
- modern devices that perform the plating, is equipped with a hood for harmful vapors. The procedure and the treated parts are safe for humans.
The quality of the product depends on the correctness of the processing. The requirements for each stage are prescribed in the state standards. Performing hot-dip galvanizing, Tyumen and metal processing organizations must take into account the recommendations of GOST. Most of the time and effort takes the process of preparation of steel parts. The first step – degreasing-is necessary to remove oils, synthetic compounds with alkali, acid. Before etching, the degreased part is washed.
Pickling – removal of rust, scale using hydrochloric acid concentration of 120-210 g/L. the Reagent is corrosive to the metal, after etching, be sure additional wash design.
The final stage of preparation is fluxing. The solution of flux effectively removes iron oxide from the surface of the part, creating a film. The protective film allows the zinc melt to penetrate the steel structure faster.
Immerse the metal in a bath filled with zinc, it is best in a spinning drum. With the use of a drum coating mixture will fall flatter. Withstand the zinc is 3-10 minutes. During this time, slag is formed on the surface, which is removed by a special device.
After the final drying, the design is acceptable for use. The advantage of the procedure-after hot-dip galvanizing in Tyumen there is no need to impose additional paint layers.