Hot-dip galvanizing Polevskoy
Among all known methods of metal processing, the most well-known is the technology of holding a steel product in a ceramic bath filled with zinc. For the first time the method was used in France, then the technology spread to Germany. Now zinc treatment is used in construction and industry.
Quality work must meet all the requirements of GOST. Products processed by the method of hot-dip galvanizing, Polevskoy offers to check for compliance with standards. Most often require checking the thickness of the applied layer or the quality of the clutch.
To check the thickness of the zinc layer, there are two common methods:
- study under the microscope are part of the transverse sections. It is recommended to perform at least 3 tests and calculate the arithmetic mean. The method of verification is called metallographic;
- thickness gauges determine the real thickness of the coating layer. It is characterized by changes in the magnetic resistance measured by the device.
The cost of hot-dip galvanizing from 19 rubles per kg
It should not be forgotten that the thickness of zinc should be measured before applying to the product of additional preservative compositions, chromating, varnishes or paints.
The quality of adhesion to determine much more difficult. There are several ways:
- krzewina is the most popular method. Metal brushes rotating at a speed of 2000 revolutions per minute, 15-20 seconds paint the surface. The result of the test will be the presence or absence of blister;
- sharp steel device, tilted 30 degrees, applied 5 intersecting scratches. The bond strength is determined by the peeling in the test area. In the absence of defects, the quality is considered satisfactory;
- the hammer weighing 212.5 grams is mounted directly over the inspected area of the steel sheet. Previously, the site is cleaned of dust, degreased. The hammer falls several times on the sheet;
- the product can be heated to 200 degrees, withstand at this temperature for an hour and make cool. High-quality galvanizing do not produce exfoliations and blisters.
Compliance with the generally established requirements for hot-dip galvanizing in polevskoye is impossible without knowledge of the subtleties, peculiarities of the steel processing procedure. Often, little attention is paid to the preparation of details. Thorough cleaning, degreasing, removal of rust and scale residues can guarantee an even layer of zinc composition over the entire area of the metal structure. The thickness depends on the capacity, functionality of the drum used to strengthen the steel equipment. Fortunately, the work of modern devices in the city of Polevsky for the preparation of material, galvanizing is fully automated and does not allow poor-quality results.