Hot-dip galvanizing of metal structures in Tyumen
Today, metal structures are used in many areas of production. Industry and construction remain the leader:
- in industrial, private construction, steel products are subjected to mandatory processing-water pipes, fencing nets, profiled, window tides;
- components steel products, operated under the open sky, in need of reliable protection from the harmful effects – support bridges, transmission lines, repeaters;
- road construction is no exception-drainage pipes, stair railings.
Each element must have a long service life and not corrode. The best way to treat the item with protective compounds is to apply the technology of hot-dip galvanizing of metal structures in Tyumen.
Today, all the processes of treatment with hot chemical composition are in accordance with GOST. Galvanizing consists of several stages:
- the metal surface is cleaned of foreign contamination. The presence of grease and synthetic compounds on the surface of the steel will subsequently lead to the stratification of the superimposed anti-corrosion layer upon completion of the process;
- metal etched using hydrochloric acid to remove rust residues, scale. After etching, washing is required – it is necessary to clean the item from acid drops;
- fluxing-the surface is covered with a film that facilitates the application of zinc mixture.
Preparatory work takes a lot of time, but without them the result of hot-dip galvanizing of metal structures in Tyumen will be of poor quality.
The process of immersion of the product in zinc occurs with the use of a special ceramic bath. The bath is filled with a solution containing at least 98% zinc. The solution is heated to 450 degrees. Ensuring the uniformity of the applied melt is impossible without a rotating drum.
Inside the bath is recommended to keep the product up to 10 minutes-enough to set the solution with the metal structure. Raise the drum should be spinning. The low lifting speed guarantees a thin layer of the protective mixture. Zinc continues to penetrate into the metal structure even after the procedure. The rate of penetration is 2 mm. per year. Due to this property, the surface of the coating is self-repairing when receiving small mechanical damage.
The final step is to remove excess zinc and dry the product.
The process of processing parts with chemical composition requires careful preparation, but the stage of galvanizing remains simple. Processing is fully automated, the employee may not have high qualification-the result will remain unchanged. The unique advantage of the procedure is complete safety for the person during galvanizing and during the operation of the metal structure.