Hot-dip galvanizing in Perm
The method of galvanizing of metal structures allows to increase the service life of products and introduce them into many areas of production. Of course, hot-dip galvanizing in Perm is the most popular in the construction industry.
All structures located in the open air and are subject to regular exposure to water, such as towers, power lines, bridge supports or road pipes, are necessarily treated with liquid zinc. The life of the product after protection of metal structures is 50 years. But this is not the only advantage:
- after dipping into hot zinc, the item does not require maintenance;
- if the coating gets any mechanical damage, it can be restored without additional intervention;
- after the procedure of applying the protective layer, a high rate of thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity is maintained;
- the quality of the metal structures will be at a decent level;
- it is possible to cover both external and internal side of steel elements.
Of course, the features of the use of the melt should not be forgotten:
- depending on the original material of the part after galvanizing may slightly change the color, gloss, coating thickness or adhesive ability;
- during the application of this method, a large flow rate of the solution is observed;
- not every detail is subject to processing-its size depends on the size of the bath, where the coating is applied.
Hot-dip galvanized Perm - a description of the method
The process of hot-dip galvanizing in Perm consists of several successive stages.
At a temperature of 80 degrees there is a complete degreasing of the surface. Fat and oil stains, rust and scale residues are completely removed. For this purpose, hydrochloric acids and detergents are used. Stage is called etching.
The second step is fluxing. On the treated surface, a film is formed, firstly, providing additional cleaning, and secondly, helping the steel alloy and zinc mixture to grasp more firmly. To perform this step, use a solution of flux applied to the part at 60 degrees.
Increasing the temperature to 100 degrees entails drying the product. If you skip this step, the zinc will be applied unevenly and can be sprayed when immersed in the protective structure of the structure.
The third step is the galvanizing. In the solution heated to 450 degrees, gradually, in a special rotating drum, the steel product is lowered. It is recommended to keep it in the mixture for 3-10 minutes, then carefully remove the structure from the bath. The slower the extraction rate, the thinner the zinc layer.
The final stage is the cooling of the metal structure and removal of excess solution.
The method is fully automated, does not require high qualification of employees and provides a quality result.