Hot-dip galvanizing in Omsk
Metal treatment using zinc to prevent corrosion is a popular technology. It has a number of advantages:
- effective protection of metal structures from rust;
- economic benefit – the cost of hot dip galvanizing in Omsk is much lower than the use of other methods;
- ease of operation – the equipment used is fully automated and does not require high qualification of employees;
- safety for the person both in the process of galvanizing, and after, during use of a detail;
- protective properties are valid even in the presence of steel parts mechanical damage. The coating has the possibility of self-healing;
- high performance;
- only this method can provide a coating and the outer surface of the metal, and internal.
It is necessary to consider features of technology:
- proper application of zinc requires careful preparation of the metal;
- processing process of the product is characterized by a large melt flow rate;
- size of the part on which you want to apply a protective layer is limited by the size of the bath.
Due to its numerous advantages, the zinc coating method has a wide range of applications. The greatest popularity of hot dip galvanizing in Omsk has won it in the construction and industry. Any product must be subjected to such a protective procedure to increase its service life and protection from any mechanical impact. A striking example is the mesh for fences, corrugated Board or water pipes-all of them are treated with anti-corrosion melt.
The technology is applied to many items of household utensils – dishes, tanks, metal containers.
All metal structures located in the open air and exposed to frequent moisture, need such a protective melt-fences, bridge structures, as well as any towers or power lines.
The principle of protection by galvanizing is quite simple. The blank is dipped into a liquid mixture, thanks to which the solution fills all the pores and cracks of the metal structure. But the technology assumes that even after the end of processing zinc penetrates into the structure of the material. Also it is necessary to remember that parts of a metalwork where there is a carving and nuts are more subject to corrosion, so, need additional protection.
As noted above, galvanizing is the most cost-effective method of protecting steel products. But the price tag can be influenced by several factors, ranging from the state of the processed product and ending with the number of operations. With a multi-stage cycle, which will additionally be drying the structure in a special chamber and carrying out checks according to GOST with confirmation of all expert documentation.