Hot-dip galvanizing in Chelyabinsk
Construction, working with large volumes of metal, is interested in obtaining high-quality, durable materials. The optimal procedure for improving the performance of parts is the treatment of liquid zinc.
It's main advantages are:
- efficiency - the technique does not require large financial investments, remaining the most budgetary among analogues;
- high performance;
- increased service life of steel products - after immersion in a molten bath the service life is increased by 30 years;
- maintaining high thermal and energy conductivity;
- full automation of the process;
- safety both during protective treatments and after, during the operation of metal structures.
It is necessary to consider features of hot-dip galvanizing in Chelyabinsk:
- not every detail is acceptable to the procedure. It makes no sense to apply the composition to thin elements, and very large ones are limited by the dimensions of the bath with the solution;
- during the application of the method, a large melt flow rate is observed;
- there may be a slight change in color or gloss of the material.
Immersion in chemical composition is impossible without preliminary preparation. The first stage is multistage cleaning of the steel element. Removes oil, synthetic coating is degreasing. It is washed twice, and once-using acid to remove rust. Drying with use of the special device is obligatory. Without drying, the solution will fall on the metal surface unevenly.
The second stage - the coating solution. In the bath, filled with a mixture of zinc heated to 450 degrees, the steel product is gently lowered. For uniform coating, the metal structure placed inside the rotating drum is lowered into the solution. It is recommended to keep the drum in the bath for 3-10 minutes. This time is sufficient that the composition has penetrated into the pores of the metal. It is also recommended to remove the part in a rotating drum. The thickness of the mixture layer depends on the extraction rate. A thin layer is obtained with a slow rise.
The final stage is the removal of excess melt and drying with a special apparatus. After the application of the protective solution zinc continues to penetrate deep into the structure of the material. The penetration rate reaches 2 mm. per second.
The treated metal can be used under any conditions. The most applicable technique of hot dip galvanizing in Chelyabinsk in the construction and industrial sectors. Be sure to handle bridge supports, power lines, radio towers, railings. Household utensils are no exception. In this way, strengthened dishes, tanks, pipes.
The technology of increasing the strength with the help of zinc melt is a well-proven method that does not require a lot of time.