Hot-dip galvanizing Bobrovsky
The easiest and most popular way to apply a protective anti – corrosion layer on the metal is hot-dip galvanizing. Products that have undergone this procedure can be used in any environment, except for strong acid and alkaline.
This procedure has several advantages:
- very high performance;
- effective protection against rust designs;
- significant increase in electrical and thermal conductivity of zinc;
- simplicity of technological process due to full automation;
- support of protective properties even in case of mechanical damage of the coating;
- automatic line drawing of the zinc layer imply the existence of a special installation that pulls harmful evaporation – pair of hydrochloric acid and contamination. Both the processing process and the metal device with a protective zinc layer are completely safe for human.
In the village of Bobrovsky hot dip galvanizing is carried out in several stages. The first thing you need to prepare the metal. With it removed oil, synthetic compounds and fully degreased. Then the metal construction is thoroughly washed. After washing, be sure to perform etching. This means cleaning the product from rust and scale with the help of acid.
The final stage of cleaning is considered to be fluxing. However, this procedure not only cleans the part, but also forms a protective film on it. Thanks to the film, molten zinc more evenly and reliably envelops the structural element-this reduces the risk of oxidation.
Dried metallic element is fully ready for galvanizing. In a ceramic tub filled with melted and heated to a temperature 450 zinc. It drops the item. To detail was uniformly covered with zinc mixture, it is lowered into the bath in a special rotating drum. Thus, zinc penetrates into all cracks and pores of the metal.
The minimum duration of the structure in the bath is 3-4 minutes. During this time, the parts are formed slags that need to be removed separately with a special scraper. Removing parts from the zinc mixture also requires a lot of attention. The slower the removal rate, the thinner the coating layer will be. The drum, where the parts are placed, is unwound to remove excess mixture.
An important advantage of hot-dip galvanizing in Bobrovsky is full automation of the operation. Qualification of the employee has little effect on the result of metal processing.
The technology of covering the product with zinc solution has been used for several hundred years. It has established itself in the construction and industrial sector, where the need for strength and durability comes to the fore.