Hot-dip galvanizing mesh
To date, the method of hot-dip galvanizing is the most common and popular in the production of metal structures. It allows you to create a protective layer on the surface of the metal, which effectively protects against premature failure. Hot-dip galvanizing mesh is considered a popular and inexpensive method, which is now used by various enterprises.
The company "EZI" conducts this procedure in accordance with GOST. All products have excellent characteristics.
Advantages of hot-dip galvanizing
Hot-dip galvanizing of grids is a process during which a layer of zinc of different thickness is applied. It is resistant to mechanical damage. The grid is laid in a bath with liquid zinc temperature from +445°C to +460°C. Previously, the construction is metal-treated, which improves the adhesion of the protective layer to the base. Formed by the zinc cladding is a barrier metal goods from environmental influences.
The main positive characteristics include:
- protection against rust for several decades. The larger the zinc layer, the longer the service life of the metal structure;
- ability to operate the product even in an aggressive environment;
- zinc covers the entire product, creating a uniform and uniform coating;
- the grid is galvanized of a certain size, as the bathroom is designed for a specific size.
Characteristics of the mesh after treatment
- Retention of all the geometric dimensions.
- Minimal waste during installation.
- Resistance to fire.
Cooperation with the company "EZI"
Thanks to the thought-out working process and observance of technology at our enterprise all works are carried out in time and at the high level. The main features include:
- the use of the best brand of zinc, which allows you to cover any metal products;
- ability to perform improvements;
- the use of mature technology, where strictly adheres to all modes of operation.
Our firm cooperates with various plants, and all work is carried out strictly in the specified terms. This all stabilizes the workflow.