Covers hot z40 z60 z200
Any steel and metal alloy can be corroded. To protect them from defects, the hot-dip galvanizing method is used. It is carried out on modern equipment, using selected materials. Covering the mountainsides ц40 ц60 ц200 assume a negative impact, and the steel begins to slowly crumble. Zinc resists the appearance of rust. Regardless of the method of appointment, the zinc wears out the same way under a certain influence. The durability of the structure is determined by the thickness of the layer. If you conduct galvanizing, the layer will be approximately 10 microns, but when hot-dip galvanizing it starts from 40 microns.
Our company has been offering this service for a long time. The result is a coating covers z40 z60 z200 will effectively protect the Foundation from corrosion. Hot method has a number of advantages. Compared with other methods, zinc enters into a chemical reaction with the metal. Due to this, high adhesion is formed. A large level of adhesion of the base and coating due to special training. The technology includes the following stages:
- machining from plaque, rust, scale, etc.;
- etching in the bath with heated zinc to +460°C.
During dipping, the drum with the part rotates to fill the zinc mass of microcracks and pores. After the procedure, drying is carried out, and the product is sent to the buyer.
What is the advantage of hot dip galvanizing?
- Cathodic protection. Zinc has a high anagnostou at temperatures up to +70°C. the Coating is self-restored and maintained effective protection from rust.
- Painting of galvanized surface. Due to the small roughness provides a full grip.
- The ratio of quality and price. The procedure is not so long and is quite economical, and gives a positive result for a long time.
- Ecological compatibility. The treatment is completely safe for the environment and humans. Zinc-coated products are used in various fields of activity.
- No risk to hydrogen embrittlement.
- High thermal conductivity.
- Excellent electrical conductivity.