Hot-dip galvanizing in Udmurtia
Hot-dip galvanizing is used to protect steel structures from corrosion. This procedure is low in cost and reliable. As practice shows, the result is always positive. Due to the popularity of hot dip galvanizing in Udmurtia has become very popular. The procedure is quite simple. The metal structure is immersed in a bath with liquid zinc, which is heated to a temperature of +450°C. Zinc has unique characteristics in operation. It stands out for its resistance to mechanical and chemical influences. The formed shell becomes a protective metal from the external environment. This is the most suitable option for extending the life of the product.
Where is the hot-dip galvanizing method used?
This method of processing metal products appeared long ago. It is used by different manufacturers. Most often it is used for industrial and construction purposes. Often carried out for such products :
- sewer and water pipes;
- steel structures of frame type;
- power lines, cable cars, metal posts for lighting, telephone towers, etc;
- metal stairs and their limitations, design of billboards, traffic stops;
- steel structures that operate in difficult atmospheric conditions;
- equipment for sea and river vessels;
- industrial equipment.
What are the advantages of this treatment method?
Our company offers products processed by hot-dip galvanizing in Udmurtia. This technique is perfectly manifests itself in the work. The main positive sides of hot-dip galvanization include:
- zinc has unique pyrogenic properties that protect the product from fire. The coating obtained as a result of such treatment will be much better than plastic or paint;
- during immersion of metal in zinc solution there is a difficult chemical process. The chemical reaction of the metal with zinc leads to the appearance of an iron alloy. It penetrates into hard-to-reach areas of the product and gives it the necessary physical properties;
- in the event of minor damage to the surface, such as scratches, coating properties are not reduced. The steel will also be protected against corrosion even in places of damage.