Hot-dip galvanizing in Tatarstan
Today, during the production of critical metal structures, various methods are used to protect against premature failure. Most often, the metal lends itself to corrosion. Various methods of processing are used for protection, but hot-dip galvanizing is more popular in Tatarstan. This technology was developed long ago and today its relevance has not decreased. After processing the structure, a layer of zinc is formed on the surface, which provides excellent performance in the work.
The use of this technology is simply necessary for products that will be operated in harsh conditions. The aggressive impact of man-made and natural factors can lead to serious damage.
Features of galvanizing service
The relevance of hot dip galvanizing in Tatarstan is explained by the following features:
- best value;
- protected structures meet all the requirements that apply to them;
- fire resistance and corrosion properties extend service life;
- possibility of galvanizing of any details.
Especially the performance of the zinc coating
There is a technology that is strictly adhered to in the production. This will create a strong and reliable layer. The main stages include:
- suspension of the product on the traverse for further lowering into the solution. Wire for hanging can be of different diameters and depends on the characteristics of the processed product;
- degreasing allows you to completely remove from the treated surface residues of fat and oil. Also, the presence of scale, rust, oxides and other residues is unacceptable;
- fluxing will increase the adhesion between zinc and iron;
- drying is carried out at a temperature of +100°C and it is necessary to dry the flux layer. It is carried out in a special bathroom;
- galvanizing is carried out at a temperature of +450°C. for zinc output, the metal product has a special technological hole. The procedure is carried out strictly according to the requirements of technology;
- cooling is the final stage. Held in the bathroom or outdoors;
- implementation of quality control at each stage. After removing the products from the traverse, a special quality passport is issued.