Request a call
Enter your phone number and we will call you yourself

Thank you, your application has been accepted.

In the near future the manager will contact you.

8 (343) 382-53-46
Official partner
Сталепромышленная компания Zinga
Extensive experience
Quality assurance
Comprehensive Services

Hot-dip galvanizing

Hot-dip galvanizing is a process of application zinc coating by immersing into a molten zinc bath. Before the immersing into the molten zinc bath the steel subjects to chemical cleaning to remove oils, greases and oxides. Surface preparation is of great importance as zinc will not react with impure steel.

After the surface preparation, the steel is immersed into the bath with molten (450 °С) zinc. The melt contains more than 98% of pure zinc and the remaining 2% or less are the additives – usually they are aluminum, nickel and bismuth. These additives provide the fluidity of zinc and optimize its consumption, improve the visual appearance of the coating and have other useful effect. During the immersion into the bath metallurgical reaction occurs between the molten zinc and the iron in steel forming a coating.

Galvanizing is a protection of metal against corrosion

Hot-dip galvanizing application

Hot zinc coating is applied for various types of metal structures in multiple areas of construction – from electrical products to artistic sculptures. Ranging in size from small details as nuts, bolts and nails up to large-size structures galvanizing is an essential part of many industries in Russia and contributes to improvement of infrastructure. Hot-dip galvanizing is mostly used for the coating of metals subjected to negative atmosphere impact but it is also applied for the products operating in fresh and salty water, immersed in soil, inserted in concrete, and in many other cases.

The size of the product may be a difficulty for hot-dip galvanizing application, nevertheless the length of galvanizing bath is of 13 meters, width and depth are 1,5 and 3 meters respectively and allows to process large-sized products.

If you have any question please don’t hesitate to contact our experts!

Work with professionals

We have brought the technology of hot-dip galvanizing to perfection and are rightly proud of it. They deserved an impeccable reputation, acquired a large base of loyal customers who are satisfied that they chose us as a reliable performer.

Leave a request for hot-dip galvanizing, and we will answer all your questions, discuss the terms of cooperation and be sure to find a mutually beneficial option. Trust our professionalism!

Contact us
8 (343) 382-53-46
info@oooecm.ru
Ask a Question

hank you, your message is accepted.

The answer will be sent to the specified e-mail.

ЭЦМ
Russia,
Ekaterinburg,
ul. Melnikova, house 38, pom. 105
+7 (343) 382-53-46
ЭЦМ
Russia
Ekaterinburg
ul. Melnikova, house 38, pom. 105
+7 (343) 382-53-46
https://oooecm.ru/img/logo.png
https://oooecm.ru/